Director of First Impressions – Abilene, Texas
Do you have fantastic people skills and a genuine desire to serve others? Are you willing to go with extra mile to delivery awesome customer service? Are you looking for an awesome work environment with a company that has a genuine desire to serve its customers?
Fat Matt Roofing is seeking a Director of First Impressions to help achieve our goal of delivering the best customer service experience of any contractor in our area.
The Director of First Impressions serves as the first point of contact with customers and will be the champion for customer service in our organization. As the first person our customers will have contact with, the Director of First Impressions is instrumental in making sure our customers have a positive experience.
This is an office-based position in our Abilene, Texas office.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and serve as the first point of contact with customers and general inquiries
- Document customer questions, research issues, and follow up with customers via phone or email
- Ensure that all customer inquiries are responded to quickly and in a warm, friendly, and welcoming way
- Follow up with customers after construction is completed to ensure they are 100% satisfied
- Be the champion for customer service across the company
- Be energetic, excited to come to work every day, and have a strong desire to serve people
- Have a positive attitude and commitment to relationship building, follow-up, and exceptional customer service
- Have excellent phone skills and ability to respond to a high volume of incoming phone calls, while providing friendly and helpful service
- Have strong computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Have excellent organizational skills, and be good at making lists and checking items off
- Be a team player who enjoys working with and assisting others
- Be a self-starter with strong time management skills
- Be punctual, hardworking, and dependable
- Have a professional demeanor